SKINHOLICS: LET'S FACE IT

4:18 PM


When was the last time you took the chance to pamper yourself? When was the last time you promised yourself to have that long overdue facial or that much-needed foot massage? Let's face it, there are plenty of times we vowed to REALLY take care of our skin but we didn't really have the time to do so for quite a long time now. If not now, then when? 

Treat yourself at Cagayan de Oro's newest skin care clinic, Skinholics, which is located at the 2nd level of the recently-opened Cagayan Town Center. They actually offer a wide array of services to choose from. I find the place very neat and organized when I entered with my best friends and we were greeted by their very accommodating estheticians. First impressions usually last and I have a positive one about this place.

Relaxing atmosphere

Mani-pedi area
Since last year, I've always promised myself to start taking care of my skin. I get breakouts every now and then due to the busy lifestyle I have. It's not like I don't have my skincare routine but it's really different when you get yours professionally checked. This place is also where skincare meets science! With the advanced technology we have nowadays, Skinholics uses the latest there is for procedures such as facials, cavitation, radio frequency slimming, electrocautery or diamond peel.

While my friends were busy trying out their services, I had my face assessed by one of their aestheticians, Ms. Emily. I like the fact that they really try to explain to you what the available treatments are for your skin and what you can expect from it. Clients may be assured that they're not just doing "business talk" because they check your skin first before suggesting what type of treatment you can have. 


The next day, I came back with my boyfriend for a scheduled treatment. He tried their Signature Diamond Peel and face mask therapy while I underwent a different kind of procedure which was electrocautery. I was really nervous because it was my first time to go through it. (Parang one of those major decisions you have to make in life lang! Haha!) It was a good thing that the people here are so reassuring. If I don't do something about it now, then I might face the consequences later.





Both procedures lasted from 30 minutes to an hour. We were pleased with the results after that. I couldn't wait for the healing period to be done on my face. I also tried their foot spa with mani-pedi and it was pretty satisfying. Ms. Eden did a great job over here. Skin care shouldn't just be all about the face, right? It's all about feeling good about your skin on the inside and the outside.

Post-op photo!

With the people behind Skinholics

💗

Summer would be a great time to begin taking care of your skin. Your skin will thank you later on. As for me, I'm gonna post an update on mine after it heals. I'm definitely coming back here. Have a happy summer!



You Might Also Like

0 comments