HUGO SKYE LOUNGE: A SWEET ESCAPE

5:05 PM


What's cooking and brewing in the City of Golden Friendship? Another hilltop venue for everyone to spontaneously visit has opened its doors. With a perfect spot overlooking the city and great food you can enjoy, Hugo Skye Lounge is the place to be! Together with the squad, it was a 30-minute drive from Mastersons Avenue to Indahag where the place is located. 


My friends and I were so pleased with the place as we were greeted by the brisk wind, the beautiful night sky and the captivating horizon. I would highly recommend you to bring your own vehicle upon going to the place because as of now, the establishment is not fully-developed yet but they're on the move to make improvements such as an easier way to visit the place. You can just check Google maps or Waze for the complete directions.

In a short interview, Hugo Skye Lounge is named after the owner’s first grandson. This place is actually a part of a bigger development which is the Sierra del Oro. To their family’s surprise, they didn’t expect the place to create hype so fast even when they haven’t formally opened this venture yet. In a world of digital-active people, photos and videos of this place spread like wildfire, making every adventurous soul thirsty.

The place is divided into different parts -- a coffee area where you can just read a book or do your work and on the other side, a restaurant and there's a bar. People may opt to do several things here. In fact, they also have a mini zoo on the corner. How cool is that?


Our tummies were full over quesadillas, chicken, beef and sisig for dinner. Good food, quick service and interesting conversations with my favorite people make me happy! (A shoutout to my dear friend, Sef Madria, whose birthday was the main reason why we even came here and damn, this place is just perfect for a round up 💋

Unbelievable sight, indescribable feeling
Happy hour 😎

The fun doesn't even stop there. A few bottles of ice-cold beer and city lights are a perfect combo during your stay here. If you wanna avoid the hustle and bustle of the city, then this place would be the sweetest escape indeed. 
*insert hugot quote*
Not your everyday sky lounge

"Hi Besssss!" 😁
This is clearly not your typical coffee shop slash restaurant slash bar and I guess it's also one of the things to look forward to when you visit here. As I've mentioned earlier, they have a mini zoo in one corner. Unusual creatures will definitely greet you there! So if you're done taking your photos or while waiting for your food to be served, take a look at these "pets". At first, we didn't think they were real because they weren't moving! But holy cow, look at that moist skin of theirs. When you would really take the time to stare at them, you would notice that they are actually breathing. Gaaaah! 

Upper deck view
Say hello to my gorgeous girl ~ Irene! 
Oh my heart hurts so good, ILYSB
There's another view at the top too where you'll enjoy the whole scene even more. Don't you just love singing to the songs of LANY to set the mood right? This place is totally gonna be another tourist destination in this city, I'm sure of that. I'm giving our lakwacha here a rating of 4.8/5 😉

💗


I can't wait what next big thing will emerge out of nowhere in this city of ours. And more importantly, I can't wait to share that with you! Till my next random city adventure! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Path of Exile Archnemesis, Arakaali-touched is probably the weakest option. There are many valuable divination cards, but none are as valuable as Mageblood, Headhunter, or Mirror of Kalandra. So if players want to Buy POE Currency at POECurrency.com to get divination cards, they can choose high-value cards first.

    ReplyDelete