KEVLO: A NEW ADDITION TO MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

4:31 AM



"Skin first. Makeup second. Smile always."

Every now and then, we discover some new product/s that would suit our skin. Stumbling upon great skin stuff has always been a hobby of mine! Who else can relate?

Tell me about it.

Taking care of our skin is absolutely no joke. I don't have the perfect skin for sure, that is why I take mine very seriously, given the fact that I have a sensitive one.

I do try to be careful with the products I put on my skin by doing a lot of research because you never know what could happen. The goal is to have clear skin, right? Achieving something will always require a lot of sacrifice. And by that I mean, removing our makeup when we get home no matter how tired we already are, washing our face at least twice a day and being religious enough with our skincare routine. To be honest, there are days where I fall short of doing all these!

From L-R: Essential Whitening Toner, Glutathione Soap,
Essential Whitening Cream, Collagen Placenta with SPF 70
"Sleep, drink water and treat your skin."
But hey, I'm so excited to share with you a review on this skin care brand originally from Cebu. You have to know that if I haven't tried it, I wouldn't (in any way) recommend it. So, have you guys heard about KEVLO(If not, you can click the red link for an introduction about this brand.)


I have been using their products for a month and a half now and so far, it has done wonders for my skin. It's affordable yet it also gives my skin the kind of improvement it needs. Sometimes, we have this misconception that only high-cost products could give you an effective experience but that's totally wrong in so many levels. There are inexpensive ones that could give you the quality care your skin needs, if only you just know where to look.

So, here are some of my photos from my recent trip to Camiguin just this summer. What better way to shield our skin from the harsh rays of the sun? SUNBLOCK. Yes, that's a MUST HAVE when it comes to skin care. Here, I just used THREE Kevlo products. Guess what these are:

They also come in these cute bottle pumps that you can bring when you travel.

MY TOP 3 PICKS

Although I seem to love all the ones I've tried from this line, these three products have been the highlight of my Kevlo experience and they're also the ones I find really effective. It works that fine that I can actually leave the house without putting any makeup on my skin.

In this particular order, I use the following:

1. FACE PINK TONER

Right after taking a bath, I use this toner that acts to cleanse and relax the skin while leaving a pinkish glow. Toners are really important for the skin, especially for oily skin types, as it balances out the shine on our faces. The thing about KEVLO is that they have different types of toners for every skin type, so there's a right one for everyone.


2. COLLAGEN PLACENTA with SPF 70

My favorite of all! It works like sunblock and this is what I love about it. You get to look radiant and you get to protect your skin at the same time. The heat in our country is scorching and it can cause premature skin aging, so let's arm ourselves with this.
3. LIP AND CHEEK TINT

This is the only makeup product I use a lot ever since I tried KEVLO. How awesome that they were able to include this in their line. I love how a little squirt of this could already go a long way.


💗

I cannot promise that everyone who will use this product will really get instant results. Great skin does not happen overnight. As what I always emphasize in my articles, what works for one may not always work for everyone. But in my experience, I really did notice quite a lot of improvements, that's why I'm happy enough to recommend it.
Good news is always worth sharing.

Lucky us! We can now order KEVLO products here in our very own city. 
Location: Burgeon Concept Store, 2nd Floor, Ayala Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City

Also, you may check their official IG page for further inquiries:
IG: @kevlocagayan

Have you tried their products yet? 
I would love to hear about your skin stories.
Remember to keep skin care a priority!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete