ALL ABOUT THE BROWS

5:47 AM



Let the brows do the talking.

I'm back! Say hello to my first blog entry for the year 2018. It honestly feels good to write again after being on hiatus for almost half the year. God, how fast time flies. My inspiration bottle has finally been refilled and I’ve got tons to share during this somewhat of a hibernation. Remember how I’ve committed myself to taking risks this year? I definitely took a big one just last week. So, what's next after changing my hairstyle? Here are my real thoughts on this new procedure, the pros and cons and the aftermath of it all.


I said YES to Eyebrow Shading.
It is a non-surgical procedure which creates a soft, powdered effect that looks like eyebrow powder. Maybe some of you have heard about Microblading too but Brow Shading is different since this creates a more natural semi-permanent effect compared to the former.

Of course, I was hesitant at first. The only thing I've ever done to my brows is threading. Changing something about yourself, especially something on your face, is not something I would just agree to in a heartbeat. That's why I had so many questions and fears when I was offered this opportunity. 

Ms. Grace Trangia, the beauty aesthetician,
carefully shaping the brows according to my face shape
Does it hurt? Will it completely change how I look? Will the aesthetician get my brow shape right? Will my real brows peel off? Will it look like someone tattooed my brows?

These are the exact thoughts that clouded my mind a few weeks before deciding to go with this. I had to consider all these things for sure. Changing something about yourself can be a big dilemma, so it's only right that you give time to think about it before actually giving the go signal. But CHANGE can be a good thing too, you see. You'll never know it can be exactly quite the thing you need.


AESTHETICA 
by GRACE TRANGIA
I cannot stress out how important it is that if you decide to undergo this procedure, you have to know who does your brows and you have to trust her with your whole heart (not to mention, your whole life!). Having gone through such, I can really say that I'm genuinely thankful and super relieved that Ms. Grace Trangia of Aesthetica got to do them. I was quite nervous prior to everything but she was really able to assure me that I AM in good hands. Do your research and make sure that your aesthetician is someone who has gone through proper training before they do anything to those brows. 


Remember, your eyebrow lady can ruin your life faster than any man can!


So, here's how we got started.


At the Aesthetica Clinic
(with business address at Creative Salon, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City)

You can see the transitioning of my brows from the photos above. The procedure would last for 2-4 hours depending on what your skin type is. It could stay on up to 2 years or more but eventually it will fade, since this is only a semi-permanent technique. I was told that during the first few days, it's gonna look darker than your usual color. Talk about that "I woke up like this" feeling! You get to wake up with dark, freshly-done brows. But after a while, you're gonna be experiencing a scabbing of the brows which is really normal. It goes to show that your brows are healing and they're gonna transform into the natural finish that eyebrow shading promises to give us. 

Nothing to fear, Ms. Grace always orients her clients with what to expect and what to do prior to and after the procedure. Yay!




MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS
ON EYEBROW SHADING

So, what are the PROS about Eyebrow Shading? First off, I love the fact that my brows have been shaped into better-looking brows. It's got a little arch which I really appreciated because I don't like it being too overdone. I'm sure a lot of you are also curious about the Microblading procedure which is becoming such a trend nowadays. Aesthetica offers this too but personally, I would opt for something that's got a soft or not so obvious effect and that's what eyebrow shading actually gives you. It's like your own natural eyebrows, only better. 

Second, it saves time! Like YAAAAS! I can be super lazy when it comes to fixing my brows. I only take the time to do them when I'm really in the mood for it or when there's an event. So, eyebrow shading is just the thing I need! I can now leave home without having to put eyebrow pencil on them (which I don't have the skill at all!). We don't have to spend a few minutes (or hours for some) looking at the mirror to shape them. I understand how the "kilay is life" mantra can be such a struggle. But it's true. Our brows could either make or break how we look. 

Right after the procedure!
Brows are features that we don't wanna take for granted. I'm not gonna lie but every good thing comes with responsibilities too. Now, what are the CONS?In my experience, I felt a slight sting while the procedure was ongoing. It's normal to feel it and it's also bearable as topical anesthesia will also be applied on that area.

Also, you really have to be religious in doing what you're aesthetician tells you to do in order to get the desired effect of your brows. One thing I can say is that now that I'm already on my first week, the scabs have mostly fallen off and it's looking just the way I want it. I guess that's just about it.


I would like to thank AESTHETICA for the awesome service.
I love this new look!

💖

Never underestimate the power of good eyebrows. Aside from changing your hair, I think it's also one good way to enhance your look. You know what they say, you're never really fully-dressed without your brows. I will be posting an update on this though. So far, it has been so convenient that I can leave home without having to worry about my brows. This is meant for the lazy and those with a busy lifestyle. 

Don't hesitate to contact Ms. Grace for bookings and inquiries.
They've also got lots of beauty services for both men and women. 
Just click this link: AESTHETICA by Grace Tangia

Good news, by the way, you can catch her on these dates at the following places. Keep posted!


Hope this article inspires you to not be afraid to do things for yourself this year. Have a great summer! 






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone am here to testify on how my husband left me 3 years of our marriage, The most painful part is that I was pregnant with our first baby, I actually thought it was over between us and I have lost him, I did everything possible within my powers to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I pleaded with him I made promises but he refuses, i decided to tell my friend and I explained my problem to her and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back, I had no choice rather than to give it a try I messaged the spell caster called Dr Fayosa, and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be fine before 48 hours, He cast the spell and surprisingly in 48 hours later my husband called me and apologized for everything he did and promised to love me and fight for our love, I was so surprised he called me and he said he was so sorry for everything that had happened and he wanted me to return to him, I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again, thanks to Dr Fayosa am advising everyone on the same problem contact Dr Fayosa Email address is (Fayosasolusionhome@gmail.com) or directly on whats-app +2348151918774

    ReplyDelete