HELLO, SWEET SUMMER

5:29 PM

Photo by: Ton Bollozos
I tried to sneak in a little outfit post after swimming with my girls at Ultra Winds Mountain Resort here in Cagayan de Oro City. As you can see, my hair is still fresh from our morning dip. But who cares? Messy hair, don't care! 

Now that it's summer, I finally have an excuse to wear light, pastel pieces. We can all agree that the heat is scorching in the Philippines, so arm yourself with sunblock (with at least spf 25), lip balm and lots of H2O! And of course, take out those dresses or swimwear you've been waiting to wear for this season.

Shell bag: @mermaidtale_ph
Flipflops: Havaianas (@spruceph)

💗

Please don't forget to follow my Instagram page (@sasathepanda) for more outfit ideas this summer. Any particular outfits you may have in mind that we can work on together? Let me know too! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments