VELVET DREAMS

7:48 PM

Photo by: Ton Bollozos
One of the trending items you can see in most shops these days is VELVET. I think it has been a hype since way back our mothers' teenage years. The comeback is real. It's wearable for different occasions and it looks great when the light hits it. (Hurray for golden hour - the best time to take your selfies or OOTDs 💜) I think my closet is gonna be filled with lots of this for the year!

This dream catcher could actually create this kind of  Coachella vibe! 
Velvet Dress: @stylestunnermanila
Personally, I love to style this dress from Style Stunner Manila with a denim jacket. I used my tattered one para pa-effect! I'm absolutely in love with the color in dusty pink, making the whole look very girl-next-door-ish and playful. This online shop actually sells a lot of trendy pieces which you could sport this summer. I can also attest that they are legit based on the many people who order from them. (Just click the link above for a happy shopping spree!)

 Then, I'm just finishing everything with my white sneakers which is perfect for chill afternoons like this one. Don't forget to accessorize, too!

Location: Zordz Restobar
Why, of course. 😆
💗

And that's it! As easy as that. 
What outfits would you suggest for me to style or blog about?
I'd be glad to hear them from you! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments