3 CUTESY RAMEN PLACES AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

8:06 PM


Strikingly-cute cafes always seem to tickle my fancy ever since. Cafe-hopping has become a hobby for me. A couple of them have been sprouting out of nowhere in the city recently. So dope, right? Now we can have pretty good options to visit after school or work! Ramen lovers, hands up! Here are three new themed cafes where we can enjoy a hot bowl and where to find them:

1. APOSTROPHE
Location: RN Abejuela Street
Nearest Landmark(s): Kopya de Oro/Dunkin Donuts Divisoria
Rating (service, food and cleanliness): 5/5
Other Food Pick: Nachos (must-try!)


What's not to love about this picture-perfect, modernistic place? I fell in love the moment I walked in! That's what makes it on my #1 list of must-visits. Appealing in its pastel hues and floral adornments, who wouldn't want to have tea time here? Speaking of which, they do serve milk tea, coffee and frappes at student-friendly prices. My friends and I were also impressed by their service because it didn't take a long time for our orders to be served. Food was really appetizing too! 
A big YAY!


2. CRUMBCOAT MINI CAFE
Location: Pabayo-Gaerlan Street
Nearest Landmark(s): Studio Fix Salon/Bowties and Butter
Rating (service, food and cleanliness): 3/5
Other Food Pick: Earl Grey Tea, Fries




Never underestimate this mini cafe cause they sure got a lot to offer. A plus factor that I love about their ramen is that they got kimchi! I'm all hearts for that. The K-drama girl in me just couldn't help it. Hahaha! They also serve ice cream cakes, smores and all kinds of dessert to choose from. In addition, you'll love the colorful wall which speaks of the beauty of London plus the porcelain stuff hanging all over the place. 


3. THE BACKYARD GRILL
Location: Mastersons Avenue (Uptown CDO)
Nearest Landmark(s): York Right Cafe
Rating (service, food and cleanliness): 4/5
Other Food Pick: Milkshakes



This establishment has actually got two branches but I would prefer the Uptown branch more because I'd always go for the cutesy types (lol) and cafes that are not super crowded. Ambiance-wise, this place is also the type where I would definitely bring my friends to because who wouldn't love photo-ops and a yummy bowl of ramen accompanied with girl talk?





Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these establishments in any way.
These are just honest reviews based on my personal experience at the said establishments.

So, there you have it!
Since it's the start of the cold season, a good Ramen fix could just be the best thing.
Any other new cafes you might want to suggest?
Beep me!


You Might Also Like

0 comments