UNIQLO: SIMPLE MADE BETTER

6:51 PM


It left me open-mouthed when one of the most sought-after Japanese clothing brands offered me an opportunity to become one of their store's Fashion Influencers. (Like OMG! Am I dreaming? Seriously, it's UNIQLO!) Until now, I'm still in awe. Not only is it being personally endorsed by our country's very own Miss Universe 2015, Pia Wurtzbach, but more importantly, it is also known for its high-quality fabric and effortless concepts.

UNIQLO Lifewear has at long last made its way to the Golden City of Friendship! This lifewear apparel makes the simplest designs and manages to make anyone still look modernly elegant. Who doesn't want clothing that's light, comfortable and can easily be worn any day? I'm definitely all up for that.

Top and Shoes: The SM Store
Skirt: ZALORA
Panda Socks: Forever 21
Ever since I've heard about Uniqlo opening at the SM CDO Downtown Premier, I couldn't help but feel overjoyed. Without having to go to Manila or Cebu to shop for this brand, now we can finally just head to our very own branch here in the city and satisfy our minimalist selves. 

Last June 28, 2017, we headed to Uniqlo's Media and VIP Event at the ground floor of SM Downtown Premier where we had the chance to get first dibs on the store. An exclusive tour around made me all giddy because I got to see clothes that are not just trendy but you know they're in for the long haul. 

Being an office girl, a law student and someone who is enthusiastic about style, I try to dress my best wherever I go. For a fact, I love wearing clothes that are always fashion-forward. But over the years, I've also learned it's important that I also invest on ones that are versatile, upright and those that could scream C-L-A-S-S-Y without trying so hard. Catching a glimpse of the hanged garments as we went around made me really excited. 

Men's fashion = SOLVED
Literally obsessing over ther inner wear!
Di nagpapatalo. May OOTD rin!
Photo-ops bec we had the place to ourselves for a few minutes! Hahaha!
I'm so pleased that Uniqlo equally caters to both genders. They've got really lots of great pieces for the men, so we can all probably expect them to enjoy shopping here like us girls. (Am I right, Ton? 😆At Php 490 each, that's how much their polo shirt costs. What a steal! Now I know what to give my Dad or boyfriend for their birthdays. Haha!


The fun continues as we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon hosted by our local TV Host, Ms. Nicole Abas-Datayan. We also got to witness the Sake Barrel-Breaking Ceremony, a Japanese tradition and drank sake (Japanese rice wine) as well in very cute wooden boxes. 

And to perfectly cap off the day, we got to enjoy the perks and definitely went for a shopping haul...

He says the only time he'll love shopping is when we're gonna be at Uniqlo.

I absolutely loved the very accomodating staff here at Uniqlo too. They were very welcoming and they're always ready to assist you with anything. I also would like to commend their fast service in the cashier area. As a customer myself, I admire how they've come up with a system where it won't take buyers a long time lining up. Their quick, reliable service is a big plus. I'm glad that one of their priorities is customer satisfaction. 

Luckily, I was able to hoard on their jeans! Denim is everything, ya know. And did I mention they have them on sale for just Php 790 until today? What are you waiting for? Go get your hands on them now!

💗

My biggest thanks to Uniqlo and  the people behind this awesome event for having us on the two consequent events. Quality shopping experience indeed! 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNIQLO's ethos of "Simple Made Better" resonates deeply. Their minimalist approach delivers style, quality, and comfort effortlessly. Timeless elegance!

    ReplyDelete