FOREVER 21 CDO EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW AND SHOPPING PARTY

7:30 PM


It's been four days from this event and the SM CDO Downtown fever is still on! Almost every road going to C.M. Recto Avenue or Osmeña Street is packed. Despite the traffic, Kagay-anons still managed to get to the SM Downtown Premier (even when they had to walk) like a boss. I have to give it to SM though. Their grand opening was beyond successful! *claps*

One of the highlights of this major shopping mall is the launch of the most-awaited Forever 21. I got an invitation for Forever 21's VIP Party which was held a day before the opening date (May 12, 2017). We got the chance to have an exclusive preview of the place and do firsthand shopping on the items. Enjoying 21% discount on all items, it was definitely one great shopping experience for me. 


Forever 21 is undeniably one of my top favorite brands in the world and highly one of the top choices for every fashionista out there. To have it in this city already could be such a big thing for everyone. (I feel you, guys!) Finally, we don't have to go to Cebu or Manila to be able to shop for the clothes we want from here, right?

So, here's first dibs on the place! 
(Shoutout to Ms. Grace for accomodating me the whole time! So happy that the people here are ready to assist you in your shopping needs!)

What I wore to the event 👯
Dress from Apartment 8
Hi, Love!

Found a few familiar faces around! Hey, Johari!

Law friends!
With Jireh, the vlogger. He's such a talented person! Go see his vlogs.

These clothes definitely know how to make a statement. Not only the outfits by the way, but the footwear, accessories (I was super gushing on the chokers though!) and bags that are just too sassy for words. When I was done with my haul, I was not surprised that every part of the mall I go, almost every person was bringing a yellow F21 shopping bag. The hype is real, my friends.

Other stores and restaurants to watch out for at SM Downtown Premier are Uniqlo, Mini-So, Burger King, Gringo's and something on the 5th floor too. More brands are gonna be popping out soon. I'm pretty excited what SM has in store for us. After all, they've got it all for you. Har!


A mega screen experience for everyone soon!
Friends are everywhere around here. Hello, Architect! Hahaha 👋 
And lastly, a cool food court we can opt to dine at when all the other restaurants are full!
Go check out our city's very own #Forever21CDO and all the other shops at SM CDO Downtown Premier now!!! But if you wanna avoid the long lines, you can always check out some other day. This mall isn't going anywhere though! 😀

💗

A big thanks to Tita Shine, F21 Philippines and SM CDO Downtown for the VIP access! I definitely enjoyed every minute of it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments