OOPSIE DAISIES

6:01 PM

Photo by: Ton Bollozos
Skirt : Cotton-On
Here's a new outfit idea for this month, my style-loving friends! In some countries, the month of May usually equates to spring or flowers, so I'm incorporating my look with daisies. Even though it's summer, who says it's not okay to wear spring-inspired clothing? A bit of floral always adds some feminity to any one's outfit. 

Oxfords: Zanea

Most days, I dress up like a girly girl and skirts are one of the items that dominate my closet. I avoid wearing pants with the kind of weather we have in our country (ang init, pare!). So if you don't feel like wearing shorts, you can always go for skirts. Your legs would feel more free! I would recommend you buy/order from Cotton-On if you're after good quality ones. 

Since I don't wanna go overboard with my outfit, I pair it with a cotton long-sleeved top in the color teal (just because any shade of blue seems to give your get-up a cool vibe and okay, I don't like showing off my unflattering arms!). If you're going to the beach, then you can always pair it with a sleeveless or bikini top. But for ladies who prefer otherwise, a long-sleeved top or a plain collared top will do. 

Nail Art: April Nail Salon

So if you've read my previous blog post, you'd recognize where this picturesque place is! It's really nice to pair a good outfit with good nail polish (or nail art!). Did I mention April Nail Salon is having a slogan-making contest right now? Check out their page to see the mechanics and win a free soft gel service. *winks*

💗

By the way, I would like to thank you guys for joining my first giveaway on Instagram. Subscribe for more upcoming ones soon! I really appreciate all the comments and suggestions for my next article. 



Believe in your inner stylist and have fun dressing up!


You Might Also Like

0 comments