THE SUIT LIFE

9:26 PM

Girls can wear suits too
Photo by: Ton Bollozos
Let's cut the stereotyping and let a girl wear what she wants to wear. This year, I've dared myself to go experimental when it comes to fashion. I will not confine myself to wearing dresses, skirts and all girly outfits anymore. I've decided to go for more comfortable, stylish yet dapper looks. And since I'm an office girl and an ambitious law student, let's go through all that pressure in style.


Still being the girly girl that I am, I may wear formal attire but I can't totally do so without adding a feminine touch to it. (Yes, I'd like to think of myself as a modern day Elle Woods lol) 

As always, the millenial pink it is -- rose gold and the likes. 


I paired it with a graphic tee and white "chill" sneakers (as I'd like to call it), of course, being the don't-wanna-look-so-serious panda that I am. I doubt the Honorable Judge will take me seriously if I wear this in court though. Hahaha! Don't worry, I MIGHT get rid of this tee when I'll have the chance to do so. Lol.

The world doesn't get to decide. You can always wear something masculine or feminine if it makes you feel yourself and that you're comfortable in it. Don't be afraid to pursue a new look! Hands down to the ladies who can rock a dress or a suit any day.

I'm loving this one by the way. I'm thinking of having it another color.
What do you think?





You Might Also Like

0 comments