WHAT'S COOKIN' AT THE ROADHOUSE CAFE VIP DINNER

9:31 PM


Recognize the cozy interiors? Why, of course. It's one of those restaurants where families and friends could comfortably dine in, expect good service and enjoy all kinds of delicacies. I was pretty thrilled that I got invited to Roadhouse Cafe's VIP Dinner at Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City. They were going to introduce new dishes which are now currently available on their menu. 

People who love to eat are the best kind of people. Are you one of those people? I BET YOU ARE. Read along and know what to order next time you visit at Roadhouse Cafe. 


At around 6:30 in the evening, media personalities, bloggers/vloggers and all the other guests started to arrive. The soiree was hosted by the lively Kristoffer Liao who really entertained us the whole night. Roadhouse Cafe started to open its doors to the public in Bukidnon. It didn't take long for the word to spread about this restaurant's famous cuisine that it eventually found a place into the hearts (and tummies) of Kagay-anons.

My family and I have always loved Roadhouse that we dine here almost every Sunday, so I was eager to find out what they have in store for all of us.

Chef Albert Chiu
We had the privilege of meeting Mr. Albert Chiu, one of CDO's notably renowned chefs, who so kindly introduced to us the delectable food to be served. Some of them were new ones and there were also some that have been improved to an even better taste and presentation. 

Good Food = Good Mood 😅
WHAT'S COOKING?

Bouillabaisse
Seafood in a Basket
Pork Sisig
Fresh Lumpia
Sizzling Squid
Round Steak
Crepe
Sapin-Sapin Cheesecake
Sizzling Brownies


Just barely looking at these mouth-watering platters got me wishing that the day was a cheat day instead of waiting for the weekend. But okay, eventually, I gave in. I mean, who wouldn't? 

After having a hearty, scrumptious meal, I would honestly say that the food exceeded my expectations. Roadhouse Cafe has got me again with their "upgraded" menu, especially with the newest additions. I was impressed with their beverages too as they now have the cucumber and watermelon flavors which were so friendly to my taste buds. 

If I were to pick a top 3, the first on my list would definitely be their signature bouillabaisse soup (as always). Apart from the fact that it has already been my fave since day one of having eaten at Roadhouse, it has also tasted much better than it has before. Next on my list would be the sizzling pochero. It has been noted for being one of their best-sellers which I would recommend as a must-try for everybody too. And of course, let's not forget about dessert. My personal choice would be the sizzling brownies. Good for you if you've already tried it because the one here is the best one I've tried to far.

Let the classy interiors do the talking
Happy faces everywhere
The ever vibrant Muriel Lomadilla
Photo wall moment with the boyfriend 💕
The people behind the success of tonight's gathering 👏
With the adorable and jolly Marketing and Sales Officer, Ms. Michelle Marie Mendoza
Cutesy giveaways for the guests ❤
💗

Overall, I was really amazed at how they could give any simple recipe a different twist. The service is great, the prices are reasonable and the food is suberb! I would definitely recommend this place to satisfy your cravings. 

Hope to hear about your Roadhouse Cafe experience!


You Might Also Like

0 comments